Christmas Chorus 2017
WESTERN HOSPITALITY SINGERS – CHRISTMAS CHORUS 2017!
Welcome! If you are a singer or have been a singer at some time in your life,
or would just like to have some fun singing some familiar Christmas songs and carols with a group of other men,
we have just the thing for you….. The Western Hospitality Singers Christmas Chorus!
This is a unique opportunity to sing a cappella music in a group where you can sing a melody or harmony part of your choice.
It’s free! It’s fun! It’s for you!
Starting Monday October 16, we will be working on some Christmas songs every Monday night until our Christmas concert on Saturday, December 2nd !
We would love you to come down and sing with us!
We will make sure that you have fun!
We will help you learn the songs with us!
What can you expect?
- Come to our rehearsal hall (see map below) on Monday nights at about 6:30 pm where we’ll meet and greet you.
- We’ll start at 7:00 pm with a little warm-up and then will work through 6 Christmas songs with you and the rest of our group.
- We will provide the music and anything else you need to learn the songs.
- We will stop for a break at about 8:30 and you are welcome to join us for coffee and snacks.
- We will work on other songs our group will be singing after the break and you are welcome to stay and watch, or join us in these songs, or say your goodnight and go on your way!
Do you need to be able to read music?
It would help but it is not required. Many of our singers do not read music and learn the songs in other ways!
We will give you access to audio learning tracks on our website, so you can sing along at home if you like.
What else do I need to do?
Mark your calendars, come on down and have fun singing with us! We’d love to see you.
October 16, 23, 30
November 6, 13, 20, 27
Concert day, December 2
If you think you will drop by one of those Mondays, it would be helpful if you would give us your name and email address so we can be prepared to welcome you. Just click on the link below. If you don’t feel comfortable giving us your information in advance, just drop by on a Monday… we look forward to meeting you and singing with you!
Please Click Here and give us your name and email address if you're comfortable doing that (so we can have a name tag and music ready for you when you arrive).
Where do I go?
We look forward to seeing you at:
McDougall United Church
8516 Athabasca Street SE Calgary Show Map